Sunday, March 22, 2009

Golden Years.

"Be happy with your new found friendships, I'm sure there as artificial as the next is.
You'll travel far in life with a personality like that, as open as a window, legs like a doorway.
You make me sick, but there's no way of telling you now, thousands of miles away.
I could ask you how do you live with yourself, but it's easy to ignore me and hang up.
I could ask you how do you sleep at night, and you'd reply, with a different stranger every night.
It's a new found attention, a whole other direction, all included in your growing up process.
I hope you know you're not happy, you're not learning anything, you're just pushing yourself down.
You don't know what it's like to feel, so you'll over react.
You don't what it's like to be accepted, so you try and you're in, is this really what you're looking for? Could you see yourself for a moment now, or are you too busy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment