Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"Why don't you just get over me?"

"She told me that even if she marries someone else, she'd still be thinking of me. If even she has children and starts a family, she'd still be thinking of me. She left and has yet to come back, yet she said she'd still be thinking of me. She told me she found someone else, she's bound to make a name for herself in college, so now do you still think of me? Were you a liar, or were you just getting too ahead of yourself, with all this talk about thinking of me. We catch up on a monthly basis, and talk about small conversation, and I'm waiting, to see what you'll say. If you'll break from the boring chatter, and express how you've been feeling years after, you made this mistake. Do you wonder, like I wonder, because I don't think there's any other explaination as to why you wouldn't be thinking of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment